Tuesday Night Pub Crawl
Come join us for a Tuesday night pub crawl. It starts at 10 after the banquet at the hotel. Feel free to pick & choose.
Last rounds is at 2 am so doing all pubs means no more than 30 minutes per pub.
1. From the hotel walk south on King Street to the Pilot House. For those in a hurry, skip this step.
2. Backtrack and turn right on Clarence to the Kingston Brew Pub. The hotel is just here for reference, it doesn't have a pub.
3. Opposite the Brew Pub you will find Tir Nan Og.
4. Go up Ontario St. and turn left on Market St. Turn right on King St. Cross Brock St.
5. Stop at the Red House Pub just north of Princess. 5. Backtrack and go west on Princess St.
6. Turn right on Wellington to the Duke of Wellington Pub.
7. Backtrack down Princess Street to the Toucan.
8. Continue down Princess to Milestones to grab a stronger drink.
9. When you hit rock bottom, make it down to the Merchant across Ontario St.
10. Crawl back to the hotel.
11. Attend the first session, fresh as a hen!
This not an official TEI event: conference organizers do not accept any liability.